- HADAKI is all about affordable luxury and fashionable function.
- HADAKI products feature top quality materials and fine workmanship.
- HADAKI products are eco-friendly, free of AZO and Phthalates/DEHP, DBP, BOP and other harmful chemicals.
- HADAKI products are easy to maintain, with most surfaces featuring water resistant and wipeable fabrics and finishes.
HADAKI consumers include students, young professionals and anyone who appreciates fun and funky design that
makes life easier.
- HADAKI is based in New Orleans where we draw from the city’s energy and vitality to create exciting new designs.
HADAKI loves input! We listen to our customers and update and change the line constantly keeping in mind
your great ideas!
A Print For Every Personality
Kalencom was founded in 1971. Both our corporate headquarters and main plant are located in New Orleans in our own four-story, 60,000 sq. ft. facility, and our 2 secondary self owned 62,000 and 30,000 sq. ft. distribution and manufacturing plants in Mississippi. We have five extensive manufacturing plant resources located in Asia, and additional subcontracting facilities located both in the U.S. and overseas.
Our marketing distribution concentrates in the U.S., Canada, Caribbean, South & Central America and Europe. Our customer base concentration varies with each division, where we range from manufacturing under contract for manufacturers and wholesalers to manufacturing directly to distributors and retailers.